Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for the best and brightest to help us serve the communities in and around Southern Alberta!
Automotive Desking/ New Car Sales Manager Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated, experienced, outgoing, and service-oriented automotive sales manager to join our team and coach our salespeople to close more deals. The ideal candidate will have experience hiring, training, and leading a team, will have a strong passion for people, and solid knowledge of sales best practices and customer retention strategies.
Automotive Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team of automotive salespeople.
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance.
- Exceed sales targets.
- Oversee all activities occurring in the vehicle showroom.
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales.
- Create, implement, and manage a system to follow up with buyers of new cars
- Establish and maintain best in class standards for delivery of vehicles to customers
- Create a strong system for post-sale follow up to ensure customer retention is always top of mind.
- Build and maximize customer satisfaction results to ensure customer experiences are a 10!
Automotive Sales Manager Requirement and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role at a dealership
- Solid sales competencies with knowledge of strategies and best practices
- Track record of exceeding previous sales quotas and goals
- Excellent leadership skills with a passion for developing employees
- Knowledge of inventory control and management
- Goal-oriented self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure work environment
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
This position requires FT 6 day per week availability. Evenings and Saturdays are a must. Work week is typically 45-60+ hours. This position reports to the General Sales Manager. Only qualified applicants will be contacted, and we sincerely thank all those who show interest.
Or drop off a resume in person to:
3405 - 2nd Avenue South,
Lethbridge, AB T1J4V1
Fill out an application form here.