Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for the best and brightest to help us serve the communities in and around Southern Alberta!
Journeyman Automotive Service Technician or 4th year Automotive Apprentice - 2 Postings
Due to record growth McFadden Honda has an immediate opening for 2 experienced Journeyman Automotive Service Technician or 4th year automotive apprentices.
The successful individual will be a team player focused on efficiency, will have strong quality of workmanship and commitment to customer service.
We offer a large established customer base, top wages, benefits and bonuses. If you are ready to work for a leading import dealership, send us your resume.
- Automotive service technician trade certification or 4th year apprentice
- Expected to assist with mentoring apprentice technicians
- Out of province inspection certified an asset
- Previous Honda experience considered an asset
- Positive attitude
- Efficient problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment and ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations.
- McFadden Honda welcomes your interest in this opportunity. Interested applicants please send resumes to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Or drop off a resume in person to:
3405 - 2nd Avenue South,
Lethbridge, AB T1J4V1
Fill out an application form here.