COVID-19 Response – Lethbridge, AlbertaMar 16th, 2020
COVID-19 Response – McFadden Honda
To our Customers, Guests, Family and Staff Members,
The health and well-being of our associates and guests is always a top priority. For the last 45 years we’ve taken great pride in providing safe and clean facilities throughout all areas in Southern Alberta. Areas including: Lethbridge, Coaldale, Taber, Fort McLeod, Crowsnest Pass, Brooks, Medicine Hat, Milk River, and Cardston.
First, given the recent spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure our guests that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure our dealership is safe. We have existing plans and training protocols in place to ensure they stay that way.
We’ve spent the last several days and weeks learning about the virus and how it impacts our communities, and have made adjustments to our operations, our services and how we interact with our customers.
Steps We’re Taking:
- Increased Sanitation Efforts: Including regularly wiping down commonly touched surfaces throughout each day. We have also installed hand sanitizer stations throughout our dealership.
- Handshake Free Zones: Person-to-person contact is limited at McFadden Honda. Our valets, porters, service technicians and other staff members will wear gloves while handling your keys and vehicles.
- Operational Changes: If you choose not to visit one of our stores in-person, we are ready to serve you at mcfaddenhonda.ca or any of our social media platforms.
- Multi-Channel Transactions: Our store already offers complete multi-channel transactions allowing you to purchase a vehicle without ever stepping into our store. We are ready to facilitate remote transactions. This includes transactions via:
- Visit our website: mcfaddenhonda.ca/
- Pickup and delivery for service vehicles: The availability of pickup and delivery will vary based on availability, so please call for additional details.
For more information about remote transactions or service pickup and delivery, please contact us store directly at (403) 327-7250.
Lastly, to protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. We will continue closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation. We will monitor guidance from medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and Canada’s Public Health.
Stop the spread, use our Express Service Kiosk
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, use our Express Service Kiosk. Open 24/7, customers can drop off, pay for their servicing and pick up their vehicle without coming in contact with another person. Learn more about the Express Service Kiosk here.